Thursday 7 June 2012

Some eyes :3

Uploaded these already last night to my Tumblr but now posting here too~

So this time I have three small sets of eyes :3 click pictures for downloads again ^.^

Ephemera's 090205 eyes straightened

Long story short: I couldn't stand that they looked slightly to the side. Really these eyes were so pretty and then they didn't look directly ahead and I couldn't use them and I was all "ARGH!" And then I "fixed" them. *shrugs*


Ephemera NS eyes edited

Another of these "I kinda love them but then I kinda hate them..." stories. I guess they're not really even recognizable as the same eyes as what they were at this point ^^; but for comparison:

So uh... removed that light from the bottom and changed the catch lights since the eyes looked sort of dead with the ones they had. The new catch lights are from those earlier posted Tea Leaf eye edits.

Icy Eyes


These eyes are pretty much based on these eyes I saw on Second Life marketplace. It was lame try to "transfer" that texture on Sims but the image was way too small so it ended up being pretty much redraw of those eyes. I tried making more colors but anything darker simply looked crappy. :'( BUT if someone wants to go on editing them and manages making darker colors link them to me! I want them! XD I guess these eyes can be bit tricky to use but they should look nice if you use eyeball shadows like for example the ones in this set.

Finally here's a lame watch of them all:



First 8 are Ephemera 090502 edits, then 5 different colors of Icy Eyes and finally NS edits.

Each Rar contains: custom, genetized, genetized&Townified and mask versions of these eyes. Genetized folders also have info about how they've been genetized so that you can change the ones you don't like. :)

Credits & Thanks:
  • Lovely pictures by Royalblues ♥
  • Original eyes for NS and 090502 edit by Ephemera (though they're from back when E-studio still existed... That link takes to his latest blog)
  • Icy eyes err... Well I guess 'base texture' and original idea credits go to .Insufferable Dastard. in Second Life. They are reconstruction of .ID. Light Sensitive eyes after all :3

No comments:

Post a Comment