Sunday 3 June 2012

Not so manly hair

What can I say, I LOVE pretty hair on pretty boys and especially have weakness for bit wavy hairs *shrugs* Anyways today I'll have you some Cazy, Peggy and Skysims hairs :D Trapping was the lovely angel to respond to my request to get Skysims 12 converted for males too so special thanks for her.

Click pictures for the downloads :3

 Cazy TheLie (#54)

 

 Peggy Mh_110904

 

^ This one was alpha edited a little. It also almost wasn't posted 'cause it looked kinda bad in bodyshop but seeing that it looks okay in game after all I included it ^.^ 

SkySims 12 Converted for males by Trapping

 

Credits and thanks:

  • Pictures taken by Royalblues Thank you dear for your time again ;__; It means a lot for me really
  • Textures by Pooklet, usually V3 but occasionally mixed with other versions. Skysims one uses exactly same textures as the female version I posted here
  • Color actions by Pooklet and Io
  • Meshes: Cazy @ TSR (snagged from Sunsetsims though) Peggy and Skysims (Trapping made the conversion ♥ )

Other stuff:

  • Like usually elders keep their color but there are two grays and white included
  • Hairs are binned and placed into folders according to their families
  • Not familied 

No comments:

Post a Comment