Sunday 26 February 2012

Some hair edits :D

First we have edit that I originally posted to Simscave of Peggy's reeeaaally old malehair 00508.

I unfortunately don't have unedited picture from ingame to show so this will have to do.


All colors

File includes:
* All the colors binned (except of course white and grays, they're in custom)
* Elders keep their color but like mentioned white and gray are included
* White is available as custom and as blonde only pick ONE and delete the other.
* Textures are Pooklet's Mesh Peggy's and the alpha edit is by some korean creator who hadn't put their name into filename or thumbnail so I don't know who to credit, original looked like this If you know about the original please let me know so I can give proper credit to them about their GREAT edit!
* Mesh is of course included
Download

Next we have another bit older Peggy's hairdo, F2M_PeggyG00037 more exactly. This is again another filled Simscave request upload.


* All pooklet's naturals + white
Download PeggyG00037

And finally the most recent thing I've done, a retexture of Butterflysims 41 hair. Posted originally just bit earlier to my tumblr http://digitalangels.tumblr.com
LOVELY Royalblues took a picture for me, isn't it lovely?


And all the colors (yes bodyshop pics ftw!)

The image says all the most important things but to say it again:
- Pooklet’s V3 textures
- Files are handily foldered by families
- All NATURALS, binned but not familied
- Io’s Colors, also binned but not familied
- Elders keep their color
- 2 Grays (mailbomb and pipebomb)
- 1 White, available both as CUSTOM and as BLONDE, only keep ONE
- Includes also Shrapnel binned as brown, it’s placed outside of the family1 folder, again only pick either the black one or the brown one, not both!
- Mesh included for convenience
- includes Volatile texture file in case you like what I did with these and would like to recolor it into more colors. If you do I’d LOVE if you dropped me a link/word so I could add link to my post to direct others towards your direction too!
Download Bfly41

Kick my ass (please note me) if I messed up link or three here.

No comments:

Post a Comment